Yenilikçi fikirlerim var diyorsanız bu yarışma tam size göre: BAŞAKŞEHİR LIVING LAB INOVASYON YARIŞMASI. Detaylar aşağıda.
Okulumuz bünyesinde gerçekleştirdiğimiz Öğrenci Birimi etkinlikleri e-gazetede. Okumak için tıklayın:E-gazetede yayınlanan haber
anadolu.edu.tr uzantılı e-mail adresinizi aldınız mı?
Üniversitemizin internet ortamında sunduğu hizmetlerden (e-posta, Bilgisayar Laboratuvarları, kütüphane, kablosuz internet, öğrenci sistemi, kayıt yenileme, yemekhane vb.) faydalanabilmeniz için, fakülteniz öğrenci işlerine en kısa zamanda mutlaka başvurarak internet hesaplarınızı almanız gerekmektedir. Örneğin, eğer anadolu.edu.tr uzantılı email adresiniz yoksa laboratuvar dersinde oturum açamazsınız.
Ayrıca e-mail adresiniz için belirlediğiniz şifreyi bir yere yazın, mesela telefonunuza kaydedin. Öğrencilerimizin en çok karşılaştığı problemlerden biri unutulan şifrelerdir 🙂 Unutmayın!
What is the CELTA?
Whether you are looking to teach abroad or in Turkey, the CELTA is the most widely known and highly respected training program for anyone who wants to teach English. A few things that you might be interested to know about the CELTA teacher training program are as follows:
- The CELTA program is administered by Cambridge University, one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
- CELTA stands for ‘Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages’
- CELTA is the original TESOL/TEFL certificate course and has been running for four decades.
- It is the most internationally recognized TESOL training program in the world.
- It is the most highly regarded certification by employers in the world and will help you land a teaching job in almost any location worldwide.
Source: Adapted from http://www.teachinghouse.com/tesol/the-celta-course
Who is the CELTA Certificate for?
- People starting a career in English Language teaching.
For graduates looking for a qualification looking to begin a long term career in English Language teaching the CELTA Certification could be the right starting point to land a good teaching post in the country of your choice.
- People looking for a career change or career break.
For professionals who are either looking for a new career path or want a short break in their existing career the CELTA certification could provide the opportunity to live and work abroad.
- People already teaching English but with no formal qualifications.
For English Language TESOL teachers with no formal qualifications CELTA Certification will help to sharpen their teaching practice, leading to a better job.
Who can apply?
To be accepted for the CELTA course, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- A minimum age of 20 at the start of the CELTA course
- A good standard of education (e.g. having gained university entrance qualifications, completed High School)
- Awareness and high level of competence in written and spoken English in order to be able to follow the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels
- For non-native speakers, the required command of English is that of Proficiency (CPE) or C1 within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), i.e. close to native speaker’s competence.
- No previous teaching experience required
What does the course involve?
Here is what the CELTA course will equip you with:
- understanding the cultural and linguistic backgrounds of learners, and how this might affect their learning of English
- understanding different learning styles and preferences.
- understanding key terminology used in English language teaching, applying this terminology in planning and teaching
- demonstrating a working knowledge of English grammar, lexis and phonology.
- understanding basic concepts and terminology used for describing reading, listening, speaking and writing skills, applying this to teaching
- understanding how approaches to texts may vary depending on the purpose, making practical use of this in teaching.
- understanding the purpose and principles of planning for effective teaching
- selecting and planning the kinds of lessons that are most appropriate for particular learners
- evaluating lesson preparation and reflecting on this for planning future lessons.
- effectively organising the classroom, both in terms of layout and pair/group activities
- making appropriate use of a range of materials and resources
- involving learners of different ability levels, enabling them to feel a sense of progress.
How long is the course?
This full-time course runs Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
How will I be assessed:
There are two components of assessment:
Teaching Practice: You will teach for a total of six hours, working with classes at two levels of ability. Assessment is based on your overall performance at the end of the six hours.
Written Assignments: You will complete four written assignments: one on adult learners and learning contexts; one on an aspect of the language system of English; one on an aspect of language skills; and one on classroom teaching and the identification of action points. To be awarded the Certificate, you must pass both components. There are three grades – Pass, Pass ‘B’ and Pass ‘A’.
Check out the full CELTA syllabus at http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/images/21816-celta-syllbus.pdf
Source: Adapted from https://www.studycelta.com/?gclid=CMrEoIq8j9MCFccp0wodPOsMRA
Why do the CELTA at Anadolu University?
- We have been training teachers since 2013.
- We have a highly motivated and professional team of two in-house trainers and a guest trainer from IH London:
- We offer all the support and guidance you need during the course.
- Our centre is located in Anadolu University İki Eylül Campus, an easily accessible location by alternative transportation forms.
- Eskişehir is the perfect city to live in even for a month with its lively atmosphere, mild weather in summer, diverse and affordable accommodation options, and young, vibrant population.
How should I prepare:
You may want to check the website in the link for suggested reading before the course:
Recommended books for Celta: https://www.studycelta.com/tefl-book-store-uk
Who should I contact with:
To receive further information about the course and start your application process, please write to Figen Tezdiker at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 CELTA Course at Anadolu
|3rd July, 28th July||4-week full-time||£ 1200|
Professional Development Unit