“Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I’ll remember; involve me and I’ll learn!”
(An Ancient Chinese Proverb) or (Benjamin Franklin) Does it really matter?
Now, think about the following questions:
- Are you a student sitting in the classroom and listening to the teacher only?
- Do your discussions (e.g. pair/group works) end in less than a minute?
- Do you bring your course materials to the classroom?
- Do you take notes or take the picture of the board?
- Do you revise what you have done in the classroom or do you procrastinate and leave it before the exam week?
- Do you know that there are some extracurricular activities to show you how to do things?
- Do you want to participate in activities that will help you master English (outside the classroom)?
- Do you always complain about things or hold a positive attitude towards language learning?
- Do you take the responsibility of your learning?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes or do you see them as proofs that you are learning?
Think about your answers to these questions… before it is too late!
Go check the “Duyuru Panosu” on the ground floor!
Check the LED screens on the main hall!
Check the library!
Check “Etkinlik Odası”!
Check the class schedule and make use of “Self Study” and “Office hours”!
And ask for help!
Follow us on Instagram!
Follow our blog!